1. Manage and track information relating to company and employees formal and legal issue.
2. Maintain accuracy in implementing company policies and procedures, and observe local rules and regulations.
3. Manage all activities relating to company employee and guests travel, accommodation, visas, …etc.
4. Manage and track information relating to Company licenses, registrations, visa quotas (for permanent staff and new projects as well) and all renewals with local authorities.
5. Create & Manage Company filing system and provide historical references by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
6. Develop and maintain effective ongoing relationships both internally and externally with Public departments and ministries.
7. Maintain at-most confidentiality regarding employee personal information & Company data and sensitive issues.
8. Extend in-house administrative and logistical support to all Departments, Projects, and other related parties.
9. Monitor and supervise the performance of Admin staff and assign daily duties as required.
10. Communicate and answer general queries of operational data through the development of adequate timely reports to direct supervisor and the management.
Successful candidates are expected to have the following traits and skills as minimum:
• Leadership and decision making skills,
• High level of managerial skills,
• Proper business acumen for Kuwait and the GCC region,
• Dynamic nature to adapt for changing working environment & growing corporate structure,
• Good oral and written communication and networking skills,
• 7-10 years of experience in General Administrative position.
Bachelor’s degree in a related subject.
About This Company
Al Tawbad General Trading and Contracting Company was established in 1989 and emerged as a new pillar and main player in the construction industry in Kuwait through the execution of landmark projects. The company offer a full range of Construction Services for both the Private and Public Sectors in Kuwait, and actively seeking expansion in the region. We are confident and proud of our history and the successful completion of projects on time, based on a wealth of experience and professional staff.
The Company is categorized as Grade I Civil Contractor with Central Tender Committee (CTC) in Kuwait, and prequalified for mega projects with main entities in Kuwait.
Currently, Al Tawbad is actively participating in the construction of ongoing mega projects in Kuwait, with present work load on hand exceeding US $ 650 million.
Source Article from http://www.bayt.com/en/job/administration-manager-2078814/