Purpose and Scope:
Plans, directs, and coordinates the marketing of the organization’s products and/or services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
• Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
• Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
• Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
• Plans and oversees the organization’s advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
• Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
• Works with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, paste up, and production of promotional materials.
• Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
• Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
• Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
• Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
• Prepares marketing activity reports.
• Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
• Be an excellent communicator
• Be able to respond well to pressure
• Think creatively
• Be interested in what motivates people
• Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
• Be organized and methodical
• Be proactive and able to take the initiative
• Be able to motivate and inspire a team
• Be well presented with a professional manner
• Be persuasive and diplomatic
• Have a good business awareness
• Be able to work within a budget.
About This Company
Alireza Holding is a Multifaceted organization and is one of Saudi Arabia’s
most recognized and respected firms. Conceived in 1997, Alireza Holding
Co, a privately held company, has gone on to grow successful businesses
in sectors ranging from retail, electronics, fashion, insurance and motor
sport. Our goal is simple, to provide quality products and services in the
the Middle East and beyond.
We believe in making a difference! Alireza Holding Co stands for quality,
innovation, fun and a sense of competitive challenge. We deliver a quality
service by empowering our employees and we facilitate and monitor
customer feedback to continually improve the customers experience
through innovation, and thinking outside the box.
CORE BUSINESS OUR COMPANIES
Alireza Holding Co is a privately owned company, established in 1997
with the vision to provide quality international products and services to
the people of the Middle East.
Headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, with offices in Riyadh
Offices in Dubai: SectionTek
Offices in Lebanon: TEKNO S.A.L.
Leading Apple Premium Reseller in Saudi Arabia: I.ZONE
Leading Video Game retailer in Saudi Arabia: Tokyo Games
Fastest Growing Gadget accessory brand in the Middle East: ICON
One of the leading Branding Agencies in Middle East: Brash Brands Jeddah (Saudi Arabia Offices.)
250+ employees across the Middle East
Alireza Holding Co. sells products that stand out as a unique blend of
function, style, and joy in a consumer market place filled with many
ordinary & familiar items.
Source Article from http://www.bayt.com/en/job/?xid=1795932