Responsibilities & Duties:
• Provide 1st and 2nd level of support to RAYMES users in all Raytheon hardware, software, mobile devices, servers, printers, network devices, VPN fobs, telecommunications equipment, video teleconferencing equipment.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system and update daily status reports.
• Well organized with the ability to balance multiple competing high priority items.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Required minimal supervision and able to resolve through complex problems.
• Systems thinker with the ability to implement solutions that are compliant with Raytheon and RAYMES directives.
• Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN and telecommunication systems.
• Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
• Familiarity with IT Governance, policies, procedures and remediation.
• Functional working knowledge of Web Help Desk System or similar system
• Ability to troubleshoot computer hardware systems and assemble computer parts
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Know how to troubleshoot computer/network system
• Fluency in Arabic and English languages.
• Office Suite (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science from accredited university
About This Company
Raytheon Middle East Systems Company A Contractor With The Ministry Of Defense And Aviation (Air Defense Forces)
Source Article from http://www.bayt.com/en/job/?xid=1785320